How do I print a copy of my 2012 return?

After choosing the method of payment, and before filing, I was given the opportunity to print my return. However, my computer froze up. I re-started my computer and now I can't print my return without being prompted to enter my credit card number. How do I get back to my return so I can print a copy?
  • i just want to print my copies 2012 return
  • I guess I'm not the only one having this problem
  • as you say, you are not the only wonwiththeproblem.  I think turbo tax alsohas the same problem.  I cannot get an answer from the.  If anyoneknows how toget a copy of a completed and filed 2012 return pleaswe qadvise me at  (personal info removed)
  • Yea they want me to pay 19.99
  • I am having the same problems have yall found anything out
  • I HAVE FOUND NOTHING FROM TURBO TAX.  SPENT OVER AN HOUR CORRESPONDING WITH THEM.  ALL IN VAIN.  IF YOU FIND OUT HOW TO SOLVE OUT MUTUAL PROBLEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  ITHINK I MAY FIGURE IT OUT BEFORE THEY DO.
  • have you figured it out
  • Download google chrome. Then go into the turbo tax websight. Click on return user. Put in user id and password. Then your return will pull up so you can print it. Hope this helps. I was pulling my hair out until I went through google.
DON'T USE TURBO0 TAX IN THE FUTURE I THE ONLY ANSWER I CAN FIND
    OF COURSE NOT?  NO REPLY FROM TURBO TAX. IF U FIND ANYTHING OUT ON HOW TOPRINT A COMPLETED, PAID FOR RETURN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  NO ANSWERS FROM TURBO TAX
    • I cannot either. They suck!!!!!!!!!
    I have already paid for my reurn through turbotax, now I am being prompted to pay AGAIN to print my copies??
    How do I get my return copies without having to RE-PAY AGAIN??
    • when will  it nprinjt> receipt for pymt printed
    Make sure you have adobe reader downloaded on computer. Your return must be saved in PDF format.  Open PDF file from your documents, choose File menu and choose  print.  Hope this helps!!
    • THnks alot.  finally got the right answer.  problem solved