Can I go back and add an IP PIN that I didn't put in the first time I filed my taxes?

I found out that the best thing todo is leave it like that. After the IRS rejects it, Turbo Tax makes it very easy to go directly were you should to put the IP PIN in and refile.
      • I found out that the best thing todo is leave it like that. After the IRS rejects it, Turbo Tax makes it very easy to go directly were you should to put the IP PIN in and refile.
      • Basically what I wanted to know was when and if I can back and add the IP PIN after I had already filed my taxes not how or where to put the IP PIN (that, I already knew).