When will my refund be added to my netspend card?

I just got it in the mail, and I activated it but no refund on it yet. Does anyone know when approximately I will get it deposited on the card? I filed maybe 4 days ago, and my federal has been accepted by the IRS. Thank you for your help.
  • when will i get my state and how will i get it
  • U will get it on a card with in 72 hours from the time u filed
  • i havent gotten my card yet and my refund hasbeen deposited for over one week now
  • When will i get my federal check I file on jan 28th and I haven't got anything in the mail yet.
  • ive received my card also but still no refund anyone know whats going on?
  • Fuck turbo tax I'm not using this shit anymore fuck it from now on if the government wants my taxes done they can do the shit especially if they ain't never gonna give me my money anyways
after you have your card check to see when your IRS deposit is to be posted/released.
24hr or next business day you should have your money on your card.
    Hi - 
    Check out this article on the Netspend Card:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Tax-Refund/More-Information-About-the-NetSpend-Premier-Visa-Pr...

Some information in the 'How to Sign Up' section.
    Thanks
    • The irs approved my refund on Sunday 02/02/2014 and I still haven't gotten it yet. When is it coming?
    • Me netheir whats goin on
    Although it has been accepted, it is sstill be processed.  Once it says that your refund is apporved it should also give you a specific date that your funds will go to the expected account.  All of this can be found on irs.gov.
      at least a few more weeks  maybe sooner
        ok for 1 u just said that u just recieved it in the mail and nothing yet is on ur card......for 1 ur temporary card has a different counting and routing number then ur permanent 1 so if u used ur temp cards info to get ur refund u wont get it cause u didnt wait for ur permanent card and have it deposited onto that card with that right routing number and account number.....most people are impatient and just do it not knowing the other cards info is different...you should of checked that 1st....sorry to be the one with the bad news.....when the irs tried to deposit onto ur card u used before you got ur permanent one and doesnt go through they will not try to redeposit it you will get a letter saying that they are going to send ur refund by check and takes alot longer......
        • mines not different
        • thats not true
        • this is utterly false!
        • FALSE, FALSE, FALSE!, NOT TRUE AT ALL
        • With netspend you only get one card...cuz its a prepaid credit card!
        • This is false..your temporary card doesn't even have a routing #..