TURBOTAX REFUND TRACKING???

I went to the turbo tax tracking section and when I put in my SSN and DOB, it gave me an error message saying I haven't e-filed or I haven't applied for a refund card. I did e-file and my taxes were accepted on the 24th, but I didn't apply for a refund card. I just gave my DD info. Why would it be giving me this message and what does that mean?

tracker my tax return

sometimes with turbo tax tracking it can take a few days efore it will show up i got the same message last year and it was about 2 or 3 days later when it finally showed up wait untill about friday or monday and check again