Has anyone received their refund?

Her is proof that the IRS paid a REFUND for a turbo tax member!!
    JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS POSTING!!
    LINK BELOW: 

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/287689_250535198411672_391095561_o.jpg

SO THERE!! CASE CLOSED!!

The IRS has not started processing refunds yet. Please follow this link for more information, or for your convenience read the same information below:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Tax-Refund/When-will-I-get-my-tax-refund-/GEN12488.html

Thank you for using TurboTax !

When will I get my tax refund?
    Updated: 1/24/2013
    Article ID: GEN12488

Congratulations, you finished your taxes! Now you're probably wondering: When will I get my refund?

The IRS will begin processing returns on January 30. Within 48 hours of e-filing (or February 2, whichever comes later) you can start tracking your refund by following these directions:

• TurboTax Online: If you e-filed and chose direct-deposit, sign in to My TurboTax to track your refund.
    • All others: Wait at least 24 hours after your e-file has been accepted (4 weeks if you mailed your return), and then visit the IRS "Where's My Refund" page.
      • The IRS "Where's My Refund" page has the latest info about your refund, straight from the source. Bookmark that site so you can check back periodically.
      • Don't worry if your expected refund date keeps changing; this is normal. Last year, 9 out of 10 taxpayers received their refund in less than 21 days. The same is expected this year.

no one has recieved theirs but today mine said it had been accepted by the irs