Did anyone received their 2013 refund yet....just curious. ..not accepted they money

• It seems that the only ones that got money are some of those who got accepted on the 23rd
some people have claimed to be accepted on the 22nd of January and got their full IRS return on January 24th; within 2 days. I got accepted on the 27th, and going by the time frame I just stated, we should get our refund on the 29th or 30th. I'm going to be checking my bank account between now and until we get our refund. Best thing you can do is pray about it and if it be God's will, it will be done. :)
    Yes they are I was Accepted on the 25th they are test batches going on
    • She asked if anyone received their REFUND yet. A lot of people were accepted, but noone has received a refund.
    • Thank u JuicyGirl
    Noone has received a refund yet. The IRS has not started sending any out yet.