Where do I enter 1098 T information

• how do i delete the info for the 1098 t form
  • WHERE DO I ENTER 1098T?
  • Please see the step-by-step instructions below to enter the 1098-T and to make changes to it.  Thank you.
It goes in the Education section.
  • Federal Taxes tab
  • Deductions and Credits
  • Explore On My Own
  • scroll down to Education
  • There isnt anything that says education??
  • dreamenon - it should be there.  What version of the software are you using?
  • I found it thanks. How did I mark myself disabled and how do I get that off?
  • dreamenon- Glad you found it.  To uncheck that box, you would go back to Edit your personal information in the Personal Info tab.
  • I went under everything and unchecked deleted you name it but as soon as I hit prepare it goes back to disabled.  Even when I check delete disability form, I go back and check for errors it says okay  then I go back and hit ready to file the disability comes up again?? I just cant get it off.
  • dreamenon - If you are having technical problems with this, then you will have to contact support for help.  Another thought may be to use try a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome...not sure if that will work or not.

Trying to Contact Us or Reach the TurboTax Support Telephone Number?
    This is the "How to" contact Turbo Tax:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/go/GEN12151

This is the page to input your personal information.  Please click the link below and enter your question.  Then, you will scroll down and be given the option to either Chat or Call in and talk to someone in the correct department to help you out.  
    https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/
  • Do I enter the information from 1098-t or do my parents
  • flhartman0906 - It will be your parents if they claim you as a dependent on their return.  Here is a link with more information about Education Tax Benefits for 2012 that you may want to read:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Education/Education-Benefits-for-Tax-Year-2012/GEN80419.html
  • where do i put the 1098t form infromation i dont see it i need help!!!!!!!!!!!
  • deon021412 - Have you gone to the Education section using the steps below?

-  Federal Taxes tab
      -  Deductions and Credits
      -  Explore On My Own
      -  scroll down to Education
      - then, Education Expenses and Scholarships

Click to Start or Update.  Follow the screens answering the questions.  After answering the preliminary questions, you will get to the screen for the 1098-T.  Continue through the screens to complete the Education Section.