How do i delete an account.

I created a second account to see how much of a refund we would get back if we filed jointly vs. seperatly.  I want to delete the second account now that I am done and have no idea how to do it.
    Hi Beau86,

It is not possible to delete an account however you can delete the data entered. If you would like to delete the information in your second account, check out this article on our support site -
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/General-Privacy-Security/Can-I-delete-my-tax-return-in-TurboTax-Online-/GEN80527.html

If you have more than one TurboTax account, you'll need to sign in to each account separately to figure out which user ID contains the information you're looking for. Because we are unable to merge or delete accounts, you should choose one TurboTax account and continue to stick with it year after year

Hope this helps!

• This sucks, of all things you should have the right and option to delete your own account!
    • I think that is ridiculous