what is DOMPTon line 14 on my 2012 W-2 ?

on line 14 on my 2012 W-2 DOMPT
    Box 14 on W-2s is used by employers to provide information to you that is specific to that company.  I have not seen that code before and you will have to contact your employer directly to find out what their coding means.
    • My DOMPT in Box 14 of my W-2 is the health care benefit amount for my boyfriend (we filed a domestic partnership affadavit with my employer which allowed him to be covered on my health insurance). I know that it is taxable but don't know if it is also taxable by the state. Not sure if I should click other not listed or other mandatory state or local tax. (live in California)
    • Hi leashnova - My understanding is that it is excluded from CA income.  Is the same amount that is in Box 1 of your W-2 also in the state wages in Box 16?