TurboTax AnswerXchange Home Page

how to enter unemployment

• it isn't asking me to enter unemployment
  • same on my form -- to make it worse, each time you do it, you have to reenter all the information. I am extremely angry and frustrated at Turbo tax over this. If you tell TTax to go o the community to find answers, and tell it to do not make i.e. your default browser it sets up a loop that you cannot escape without shutting down everything having anything to do with t tax.
  • I also tried to pull up the actual form and enter the amount there, but that did not work either
  • When I try to enter my unemployment like any other W-@ (because I don't know how else to get it in the system) it keeps telling me that My employer took out too much in taxes and that I should request a refund and new W-2 and that it will wait to file my taxes until I have the new W-2. What?
Federal Taxes
Wages and Income
Explore on My Own
Unemployment Comp

Similar questions other people found helpful: