when the irs start accepting the e file january 30 how long before i recived my return

• did anyone get a message from turbo tax claiming the irs is done and we can efile today
  • I haven't seen anything but I sure hope/wish it to be true!!
  • I just got a email from turbo tax, it said the irs have finally finished the last form, so e file today and get the fastest refund ever. I was just wondering  will the irs accept in the next few days or i will still have to wait until the 30th?
  • No acceptances until Jan 30.
  • no but it would be nice. Hoping but not counting on it.
  • I got an email from turbo tax stating the irs accepted my refund but the government wont process it until the 30th how long after they process it will i recieve my refund did anyone else get a message like this
  • TurboTax has released a few returns to the IRS to test their systems. The IRS has indicated most taxpayers will receive their refund within 21 days from the date of acceptance. It will not be accepted prior to Jan. 30.
    The IRS has said most taxpayers will receive there refund within 21 days from the time there return is accepted but they make no guarantees. You can check the status after your return is accepted at this web site:  www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96596,00.html
      Apparently in typical disorganized fashion they are not saying. Kinda whenever they feel like it. Barring glitches like last year I am guessing the usual ten to twenty one days.
        how long does it take in turbo tax after the 30? 2 weeks ?? 1 week? to get my return!????
        • The IRS says most taxpayers will receive refunds withing 21 days from the date their tax return is accepted.