how do I access my 1098-E form?

• need this form for school student loan
  • I have this form. Where do I enter it at?
  • I have form 1098-T from 2011, what sure i do for my daughter school.
  • Can I file this on 2012 income tax?
  • A from 1098-T from 2011 cannot be used on your 2012 tax return.
  • where do i enter it at
The institution holding the student loan would have that information.  You would have to contact them to find out if they are sending you a 1098-E for 2012.  You may also be able to get the interest information from their website.
I can not import my 1098. How can I enter the information myself?
    I'm enrolled in fortis college online and need this to be filled out