I don't have a bank account how do I get my refund

• can i use my turbo tax credit from last year?
  • Netspend Prepaid Debit Card  SEND TO ME HOME EXPLAIN ME PLEASE !!!!!!!
  • Can you rephrase the question? I am not sure I understand.
  • where do I get the Netspend prepaid card?
  • You will be able to get it in the File section, starting on 1/17. Thanks!
  • Will I be able to use my Prepaid Card from Last year for my deposit?
  • Hi - you won't be able to use last year's TurboTax card for this year's deposit.
  • Can I get a new turbo tax card thisa year?
  • We are offering the NetSpend Prepaid card starting Thursday morning (1/17), in the FIle section of the product. Please log-in then, and it will be an option in how to get your refund. Thanks!
  • It did not give me the option
  • Read his post again.  It won't be available until Jan 17 on Thursday.
  • Hi - the NetSpend Prepaid Card will be available on Thursday (1/17). Please log-in then. Thanks!
  • i have a global cash card its a pre paid card and i would like to get my refund sent to it how do i do that?
  • If I don't have a bank account will they use the prepaid visa as direct deposit?
  • my screen froze up while i was signing up for the netspend prepaid card and now its telling me im not eligible for the card. what can i do? i dont have a bank account
  • What if they deactivate your card and send the deposit back? can it be re-processed?
Hi!

You have two options:
- By check, which is available now
- With the Netspend Prepaid Debit Card (available in the product on 1/17).

Hope this helps! 
  • HOw do I get the Netspend card?
Hi!! I have a Walmart prepaid card that I use...My payroll goes on that card...Will I be able to use it for my taxes?
    By check
      Send a check

can i use my turbo tax credit from last year?

• This is not a live chat line.  Everyone (except me) has probably gone to bed.