I'm having problems with the updates to Turbo Tax 2012. The download is supposed to take 3 minutes but it has tried for several hours without being successful.

Answer

1 person found this helpful

Not an answer just a "me too" .  The update from within the program never finsihes the federal forms. The manual update was never finishing either but after I tried it past midnight, it did finally finish in about hour.  The downloaded file opens , says it "extracting files" but then closes and never updates anything. I am searching for the location where it put the files but have not found it yet.   What happened to TT this year, I have had more problems in downloading, installing and running that in the past 10 years combined.b
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community