does turbo tax keep your electronic pin on file If I have filed last year? Or do I have to request a new one from the Irs

how do i get to my AIG
    I'm also wondering about this. The IRS website pin doesn't match what Turbo Tax imported automatically.  How should that be handled?
    • If you go to the IRS website and request a pin It basically generates a new number. So erase the old one that turbo tax has stored and re-enter the new one. Thats what I did. My return was already approved.
    • the signature pin or the 8 digit pin? I am wondering on the signature pin mine was rejected because of the 8 digit pin but now that I resent is I am wondering if the 5 digit signature pin is the same or different?
    • motswana this does not work for me. It will not give me a new pin. I was told by IRS to just enter a 0 and then at the final step it requires my 5 digit signature ID
    • I think I put in the wrong number, where it asks for oin, and it also asked for another number if you do not have pin, was that AGI, or was it refund amt from last year??
    • It will not give me a new pin. I was told by IRS to just enter a 0 and then at the final step it requires my 5 digit signature ID.  I cannot even request a new pin!!!!   heelllllllp!!
    • I thought turbotax supposed to be easy
    • so did i!  I'm supposed to get a refund from CA when i shouldn't.