New computer. How do I import last year's file from old computer?

Would like to transfer or copy last year's return to new computer so I can import data to 2012 return. Old computer has no CD drive.
  • both computers have cd drives
  • no longer have computer or drive
  • can i get my taxes from the turbo tax  from last yr and how
The easiest way is to email the file to yourself from old computer and receive file on new computer. The TT files will be <filename>.tax2011

The other way is to use a thumb drive in the USB port to copy file(s) from old to new.
  • I've already done that.  But now Turbo Tax online won't let me get BACK to the import part.
  • Yep, same here, Turbo Tax online won't let me get BACK to the import part.
  • Make that three...
  • my computes crashed.  Can you send the 3011 files so I can work the 3012 tax?
When you are in the area where it asks you to enter information for your tax form, click on the Home link on the left side of the page.  If you haven't started yet, there should be a link in the middle of the page where it says
"We can also help you:If that is not available, there you should see
"We can also help you:
Click on the last link to start over and you should see the option to transfer last year's information.