Your tax return has been received and is being processed.

what does this mean? That is what it show on the IRS website on, Where is my refund?
    Your RETURN is being processed.  When the IRS has finished processing it, it will issue your REFUND .  This can take 10-21 days, per the IRS website.  See this:
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Tax-Refund/When-will-I-get-my-tax-refund-/GEN12488.html
    • mine says the same thing. i filed 2/10/12 and was accepted the same day. i had previously recd a message stating i should receive it by 2/28 and i never did. the message just changed to your response 3 days ago...l
    • The IRS has been having software problems, so keeps changing refund dates.  Google "IRS Refund Delays" to read all about it.
    • I checked mine this morning too. It changed from my refund being issued on or before March 20 to 'Your tax return has been received and is being processed.'

I filed and was accepted on March 1.

No date given anymore.
    • I am having the same issue..mine was accepted on Jan 30. WMR was showing till 2 days back that I should be getting my refund back by 14th Feb 2012, but now it says "Your tax return has been received and is being processed". Sometime they can't even find my records. This is happening for last 2-3 days...Anyone having same issue?
    • first mine was shld receive by 2/28   ,    then on 3/10 it went from being recd and its being processed .. now today 3/14/2012 it says i should receive my refund by april 10 , 2012 .. Thats another damn month. . This is crazy
    • @JB2510: Same with me...Suddenly it changed to 27th March, 2012 last night....This is absolute crazy stuff...
    • to jq2012. Same here. Last night I checked it said March 20th. This morning it shows March 27th.
    • @JG2012  min still shows april 10 2012. I hope mine changes over to the 27th too.. April 10 is a far stretched out date.. That makes no sense.   Ill definitely keep yall updated of any changes..
    • @jess0616 & @JB2510..I hope this time it's just not another error by WMR, because it still says you should get your refund by 03/27..Doesn't confirm the date of DD yet. Best of luck to all of you..!!
    • Well now today the April 10, 2012 is gone and I get this AGAIN  Your tax return has been received and is being processed...
    • This moring I checked WMR again,  now it says:
      'We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Unless there is a processing delay or you owe other taxes, you should receive your refund by March 20, 2012.'

But I did not see any deposit to my bank account yet.

• Mine too! I had a date of march 20th now it says it has recieved and now processing.WTH? Very frustrating!
    • @jess0616 & doxie0- WMR is doing that pretty often. I had two different dates and none of them seems like perfect one They came & went but no deposit came to my bank account. Please keep us posted if you talk to IRS or if you have any update. I will do the same.
    • @jess0616 , that means its getting pushed back. if the irs had submitted it, it would say your deposit has been transmitted to your bank.
    • Now WMR only shows 'We have received your tax return and it is being processed', expected date is gone. Still no money deposited to my bank account
    • @jess0616: I am on the same boat. WMR says 'We have received your tax return and it is being processed'. No refund date. Please keep us posted if you see any change.
    • mine is back to   its been received and being processed.   i had a date of feb 28 and then april 10.
    • Same here for last 3 days..
    • Mine went from by March 13th, to by March 20th.  Then on the 20th it changed to Has been recieved and is being processed with no date....It's very frustrating, how do I talk to a real person at the IRS?
    • @cetf2011 , follow below instruction,  you will get to talk to a real person:

IF YOU WANT TO BYPASS THE IRS PHONE BULLSHIT AND GO DIRECTLY TO AN OPERATOR DIAL THEIR PHONE #1-800-829-1040 WHEN YOU HEAR THE LADY ASK YOU ENGLISH OR (WELL THAT"S ALL THEY SHOULD BE ASKING) PRESS# WAIT FOR THE NEXT PROMPT PRESS # WAIT FOR THE NEXT PROMPT PRESS # YOU WILL GO DIRECTLY TO AN OPERATOR WITH NO WAITING OR THEM TELLING YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO CALL BACK.YOU WILL BE ASKED BY THE PERSON WHAT YOU ARE CALLING ABOUT PERSONAL OR BUSINESS TAXES, YOU WILL THEN BE ON HOLD BETWEEN 10 AND 20 MINUTES. IF YOU PRESS # 3 TIMES YOU WILL BYPASS THE CONSTANT BUSY RESPONCE AND A FULL DAY OF FUTILE CALLING.

But you need to be very patient. They had made me to wait for 30 minutes.
    • For last one week WMR says that "Your tax return has been received and is being processed". Did anyone is having same issue?
    • @jg2012, I saw exactly the same message. It has been a while. I submitted my return on March 5th. Still being processed.
    • mine went back to that same message, i filed feb 8, 2012. i need my money..
    • Has anyone status changed this week??? Mine still says your tax return has been recd and is being processed..
    • Finally it saids my return is processed, and they schedule to do direct deposit  on April 4. Hopefully, I will see money back.
    • I files my taxes on 1/23 . The where is my refund tool only shows that it is being processed. Turbo tax lost my first card in the mail btw.. I did receive my state tax, but i received 425.00 when it should have been 2000 ...
      it said i had a value load? what the hell is that and whats going on seriously. We can not get any information.
      It's bullshit my only sense of being able to deal with this is i am not the only one..
    • Hi jess0616..Thats sounds good..please let us know whether you have received your refund yet or not?
    • I did get money back on April 4.

There is a website you may find some useful information:

http://accountingservicesofyork.com/

Good luck to all you guys.