Section 465(d) carryover?

This popped up this year on my misc business expenses. No idea why it is here. I've read it is from losses last year being carried over, but I'm worried about an audit because it is a large amount, over $6K.
Using the desktop version of Turbotax, how do I remove or modify the amount being carried over?
    This is from previous losses that were carried forward into this year to offset any related income.

Your business losses are limited to amount that are "at risk". If you generate a loss and you are not "at risk" for those losses, they are carried over to offset future income.

At Risk defined: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p925.pdf  (See Page 23)

Your losses are documented in the Carryover Wks. I do not recommend that you delete the form.

---In Turbo Tax online, go to the Home tab, scroll down and click on "Delete a form" link, select the forms you want to delete carefully!

---If you are using the desktop version of Turbo Tax, just click on the Forms button at the top right of your screen. Your forms are listed in the left column. Just click on the form and select Delete Form at the bottom of the screen.

I hope this helps!
    • What exactly does this paragraph mean/imply?  It sounds pretty open ended to me:

"Any other activity not included in (1) through (5) that is carried on as a trade or business or for the production of income."

Literally as literally as it sounds?