Unable to print Tax Return

I am unable to print my return for my records. The instructions do not provide the options they mention. Here are the instructions I have followed:

Print Your 2011 Return to File by Mail

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online, if you aren't already signed in.
2. In TurboTax Online, select the Print & File tab.

Not seeing this tab? You won't find it on this screen. Make sure you're looking in
TurboTax Online, which should be running in a separate window or tab.

3. Select Continue and proceed to the Get Ready to E-File Your Returns screen.
4. Select the File by Mail button.
5. On the following screen, select the desired returns (federal and/or state) you want to print for filing.
6. Continue following the on-screen instructions to completion. TurboTax will print
all official tax forms required to file your return, along with your filing instructions.

At this point they ask you to pay again. I have already paid and filed and got my refund. I just want to print a copy.

Should it be really this hard to print a copy of what you have paid for, WTF?

Have tried the small hammer and wrench symbol in the top right hand corner and the "Tools" link which makes you run around in circles. The Print and Save Center screen is never available because it is some how flagged that I have not paid yet.

4 people found this helpful

You don't want to print a copy of your return through the File a return interview, see the following Print Your Return for Your Records After You E-file
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
4 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community