how do I download turbotax 2011

I ordered on line by going to print & file but now I do not yet have the software on my hard drive
    It is showing you are in the Online version, you pay for the return but you do not download the software on your computer.  

If you want the desktop version (you install the software on your computer) and you already paid for the online version you can contact TurboTax support to see if they can switch you to the download version. You can contact TurboTax support at the following website: Open 8:00 am - 5:00pm Pacific (Monday thru Friday)
    https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp

On the Support site select a Category, then on the right select an option under Choose One, at the bottom of the screen you can choose the option of Online Chat or Call Us.
    • Last year on turbo tax windows i filed as the primary account and on the secondary my son-n-law (Brian) filed his 2010 tax returns.  this year on MacBook Air (there is no way to use a cd i had to download the 2011 return and also was able to download my 2010 tax return.  
      Brian info for his personal info and shipping was in the the Mac download, there is no way I have been able to get him to work on the 2011 taxes and there seems no way to download his 2010 taxes.
      Help[!!!!!!  I  am a senior citizen and get quite frustrated when i cannot fine a telephone number to talk with a human being.

SOMEBODY HELP ME