How do I deduct NT Health Benefits on my 1040?

On my W-2 I have in box 14 "NT HEALTH BENEFITS".

I looked back through my 2010 return and I do not see this deducted anywhere (I know it's not technically a deduction but if you don't take it off your gross pay, you end up paying taxes on it) yet it is supposed to be pre tax/non taxed dollars.

Where then do I deduct this from my gross pay? Or, if deduct is the wrong word, how do I record this on my 1040 so that I am not being taxed for these dollars?

Answer

2 people found this helpful

This amount should already be subtracted from the gross wages in Box 1, so you just enter your W-2 as it appears.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
TurboTax Lead
3 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community