Which turbo-tax do I need

Always used home and business version but have accountant preparing business taxes this year.  I need guidance on which version to purchase.  
I will have a k-1 for myself and my wife
we will both have w-2's
I have a small 1099 that I will not be deducting expenses against
I have some non-reimbused business mileage on my car

In 2010 I operated as a sole-prop with 1099 and multiple expenses as a real estate broker
Sole-prop was disolved and operation began as s-corp on Jan 1, 2011
2011 I went to operating as s-corp with 1099 issued to corporation and i was w-2 with k-1 earnings
I do have some mileage that the corporation did not re-imburse me for
I also received a 1099 from the local college for about 700 dollars for workign at ballgames, but my only expenses against that is some mileage which i was not planning to write off because it was such an insignificant amount.

Need guidance on which product is right for this situation
    Any paid individual product of Turbotax can prepare that return.  (The free version does not have business schedules, which would be necessary if the work at ball games is self-employment income.)  I would start with the Deluxe version as it may be all that you need.

"with 1099 issued to corporation"

I don't know what that means or why you would issue one to the corporation.