Has anyone received their refund before WMR updates this year?

• I don't know personally except that someone on the facebook page for the delays said he and his sisters who all filed at the same time and had the dreaded processing and 1/31 date got a pending deposit today and the wmr was still saying the same thing.
  • what does wmr stand for?
  • Just got off phone with very nice lady at IRS who told me my return has been processed and is scheduled for DD on 2/3. My WMR is still stuck at the processing to be received by 1/31 message so if you are also in that boat call for your date.
  • WMR - is short for Where's my Refund.

Yes, the site is stuck on the Jan 31st date, but if you call you will get a DD date. I got the Feb 1st date.... Yippy.
  • i called mine said due to prossing delay wou ld recieve by 7 called today irs rep told me dd date of 2/1 so wmr is a bit off i guess
  • I think the WMR site will be updated by Monday with everyone DD dates.
  • My wmr still says dd of 1/30 but the money was deposited to SBBT today & should be in my acct in 1-2 business days, so i would check sbbt or your bank, whichever the IRS is depositing to because it seems wmr isn't updated right away. Hope this helps, good luck!
  • has any one  approved on the 23 of jan an got a dd date yet
  • 01/30  the WMR site has not updated for me ... now i am getting an error code ... website error ???? maybe they updating now ????

where do i call to get a live person ???????????

my state has been deposited on Friday ... but bank is slow so i dont have it yet either ... what a disaster
  • the number to the IRS  is 1800-283-1040
  • yes, I got date for Feb 1st and I did my returns on 01/23/2012
  • SORRY THE CORRECT NUMBER IS 1800-829-1040!!
  • The irs website is now saying my return has been process should receive it in 6 weeks.
  • the WMR is not working for me, keep getting error message ... i will call them ....
  • @ nodozela yes my mother recieved her refund 2 days before her dd date it was suposed to be there today but showed in her bank on friday
  • Never again will I use TT ! what a nightmare!
  • I am not using turbo tax again either. I paid for a service to have my refund in 7-14 days. I filed on January 12 didn't get accepted till 01/19/2012 and still do not have my refund!!
  • this isnt on any TT Taxact or any service its the IRS fault and there just trying to catch the criminals.
  • So did any one get they money 2 day wmr said that I will recive my money by the Feb.7 but y is that and I filled Jan 19 and I c a lot of ppl saying they will get there's the first
  • I have yet to receive mines. My wmr says 2/7/2012 and I filed on 1/12/2012.....So hopefully soon....Also, it is not turbotax fault that the returns haven't been deposited...they did their part, we are waiting on the IRS.....I love not paying 600 for someone to do my taxes only to get me less back and have them take more....Turbotax is money well spent... ;-)
  • Ok so WMR gave me a date of 2/7 for a direct deposit.. Now they are saying i put my information in wrong and they cant find my status... I was accepted on 1/19 at 2:30pm,I called the IRS and she said im still processing!! Wtf, when will i get my money?? Someone help me.
  • I agree that it's not TurboTax. The IRS always holds someone up on their money. I don't understand how some get their money first and others don't. I do know that some peoples taxes are more complicated than others so maybe that's some of it. Mine are very simple. It's been 4 days since I filed mine and they were accepted same day, I was suprised. However, ever time I check, wmr, it says "we are sorry check back". It never says that my refund can be tracked. Now the email I got from TurboTax that said it was accepted said anticipated DD of 2/8. I don't know why I can't track it though. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • to  the ppl talkin bout turbo tax its not there fault.. its the irs.. THE IRS DIDNT EVEN START ACCEPTING RETURNS TILL THE 17th AND ON THAT DAY THE SYSTEM WENT DOWN ... PROABLY DUE TO ALL THE RETURNS SO SOME PPLS RETURNS GOT THREW BACK DATES..
  • @apple830 i was accepted on the 18th at about 730pm and the sbbt website is stating dd 2/1 wmr is stating dd 2/7 called irs mine is not processed yet WTF the rep said i should have it soon :(
  • has anyone got on wmr today?
Everyone supposed to receive a refund on the 1st of Feb has a status saying Feb 7th by the IRS. This is because while the deposit is supposed to be released on the 1st the IRS wants to give the banks time to process the deposit. If you notice on your WMR it states your refund will be deposited BY the 7th not on the 7th. This allows the IRS time before people start calling asking where their money is. Hope this helps