Why havent i received my refund, when i got an email stating that my refund was accepted Feb. 2, 2012?

Just trying to figure out why i havent received my federal tax return yet?
  • You're not alone!! I filed and was accepted on2/2 still nothing
  • YOU ARE NOT ALONE THEY SEND MY REFUND BUT I HAVENT GET YET INTO MY ACCOUNT.
All, below is a statement on the IRS homepage.

Update: We are aware that some taxpayers who have filed electronically and received an acknowledgement from the IRS are concerned when they visit "Where's My Refund" and are told that we have no information regarding their return. This is a temporary situation, and we expect to resolve the matter in a few days. At that time, taxpayers will be able to get an expected refund date when they visit "Where's My Refund."

If a taxpayer received an acknowledgment message that their e-filed tax return has been received, they can be assured that the IRS has the tax return even though "Where's My Refund" does not reflect that. Taxpayers should not call the IRS unless specifically directed by "Where's My Refund," as there is no new information to give them.

We expect the vast majority of tax refunds to continue to be issued within the historical range of 10 to 21 days. The IRS is taking steps to update information so that Where's My Refund has current information. The IRS apologizes for any inconvenience and will provide updated information as soon as possible.

I hope this helps.
  • When will I recieve my federal refund was surpose to recieve it on feb 14,2012