I just moved to GA that has a state income tax but work in TN where there is no State income tax. Do I pay taxes where I work or where I live?

I am filling out my company tax info and not sure how I am suppose to answer the following question and if that is related to me living in GA and working in TN.

a) I claim exemption from withholding because I incurred no Georgia income tax
liability last year and I do not expect to have a Georgia income tax liability this year. Check here:
    You pay taxes both to the state where you work and where you live......except when on of those states (TN) doesn't tax income....so for you, jiust the GA taxes on that TN income.  

Your Resident state always taxes all your income from everywhere.  If the state you work in taxes income too, then GA allows you a credit for the taxes you had to pay to that other state...that's how they eliminate double-taxation.  But when the other state doesn't tax that income, GA gets to tax it all.

If your TN employer can withhold GA taxes..let them do so, because otherwise you end up with a severe underpayment and penalties at tax time, or troublesome estimated quarterly tax payments to GA.