Where's my refund says I should have my refund, but I still dont. What do I do?

Where is my refund says my refund should have been received March 6th, Not in my account yet, via direct deposit, Doe paying for turbo tax out of the refund delay you?

Answer

5 people found this helpful

Hello there

I'm sorry that the wait for the tax refund has been painful.  The date you receive is an estimate and may still change.  Many taxpayers, including TurboTax customers, are seeing shifts in dates they receive.  Here's an article that gives a little more detail:  http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Tax-Refund/When-will-I-get-my-tax-refund-/GEN12488.html
In addition, you may contact IRS directly and their  toll free number is 1-800-829-4477 and here's a link to their most recent FAQ's regarding refunds http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=254102,00.html

I hope this helps,
TurboTax Aliza
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
TurboTax Employee
6 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community