On the Insolvency worksheet line 28...how do I calculate the interest in retirement

If I have 100,000 in a 401k.  I am 54 years old.  I am in the 28% tax bracket.  What amount do I put on line 28 for the "interest in retirement?"  Is it the amount that I would get if I cashed it out today?
    The purpose of the worksheet is to determine whether your liabilities exceed your assets.  That is the simple definition of insolvency.  An asset is something you own or have a right to possession of.  And the form says to include the FMV of the assets, meaning the FMV to you.  So, to the extent that you would have the right to take any of the 401(k) at the date of the solvency determination, that should go on this line.  In many cases, this means that the total of the 401(k) goes there.  In other cases, such as when the employer has an employment waiting period before the employee vests in the employer matching portion of a 401(k), that amount may be less than the total account value.  However, the amount should not be reduced by any tax attributes attached to the balance.  For example, if you would incur a 10% early withdrawal penalty because you were under 59-1/2, you would not reduce the interest by that 10%.  Nor would you reduce it by your expected marginal tax rate.