How much is turbo tax for federal and state in 2011?

• 36.95 per state and 19.95 for basic TurboTax 2011 or 56.90 total
  • The instructions said Turbo Tax will automatically enter the amount I paid for their services for 2011, however it is not  showing me the amount and is still asking me how much I paid...I'm pretty sure I didn't use the Basic package due to claiming Student Loan Interest when I filed...
  • Last year I used turbo tax deluxe.  For my federal and state it was $71.08.  I hope this helps.
  • i don't know how much i pay turbo last year. how can i find out
I filed federal for free and paid 30.95 for my 2010 state tax return (in 2011)
  • Why on earth wouldn't TurboTax auto populate this - good grief...
I payed 74.90 for basic fed & state. Mint.com to the rescue.