how long does it take for state refund after accepted

My taxes were accepted 1/19/12, I would like to know about how long it takes if filed electronic?
  • I'm still waiting also
  • My Tax return was alson accepted on 01/19/2012 and i was wondering as of today have u gotten dd refund yet?
  • I haven't and the site still says it has been received and is being processed.
Everyone please know that it takes up to 96 hours for DD the 96 hours does not start when your return is accepted it only starts once your return has been approve. I was accepted on the 20th the system still says processing I call and the nice lady told me that my return was approved yesterday and should have my return within 96 hours. You can call 410-260-7701 to see if your return has been approved. hope this helps
  • what state are you in mz sazzy? Im in Georgia,