If I made less than $800 at a job, do I have to claim it on my taxes in Kansas?

I am resident of Kansas and worked a second job for only a couple of months. I made $769.91 at this job, and I was under the impression that if I made less than a certain amount then I didn't have to claim it on my taxes. Am I correct in this assumption?
    Your assumption is incorrect.  You need to claim all your income on your federal tax return (most states carry over that information into their state return).  There is not "minimum" per job that you get to leave off your return.  There is a minimum total income amount that determines whether or not you must file a return at all.  That is based on your filing status and other special requirements (for example, if you had any self employment income that exceeds $400).