Louisiana State Return Refund

I filed electronically on 01/18/2012 and both Fed and LA State were accepted on 01/19/2012. I recieved Fed Return on 02/08/2012 as stated it would be. LA online status states they have recieved my return but it is still being processed. Can't get through to any representative to get any information in regards to why it is taking so long to process and summit refund deposit. Has anyone recieved their LA State refund within the 7-10 business days of processing?

Answer

1 person found this helpful

Yep me too. I thought fed was messed up. LA looks even worse. I submitted 1/29. I already received fed but still waiting on LA
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
4 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community