IRS wheres my refund website not showing return

when I go to the IRS wheres my refund site it ask me to enter my social security number , filing status and expected refund amount. I enter the information and then i sends me to a page that shows the information I entered along with the following message~~
"You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again.
Please confirm your Social Security Number, Filing Status and Refund Amount shown below" and below that there is another message,,,,
If your personal tax data is correct, please answer the following questions:
Approximately when did you file your tax return? I entered the date that turbo tax said it was accepted and then i selected E-file..
I click submit and then it takes me to another page that states~~~
We are sorry, we cannot provide any information about your refund.
It can take up to 3 weeks to process your return. Please wait at least one week before you log-on again to check the status of your refund.

Today is 2/08/2012 and the return was accepted on 2/2/2012... So why is the IRS wheres my refund site not giving me any acknowledgement of my return status??

2 people found this helpful

I have had this same issue. My federal was accepted on 1/30/14 and state on 2/5/14. It is now 2/11/14 and it is still giving me the same message. Any ideas?

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
4 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community