Where is my TurboTax Refund Debit Card??

Let me clarify even further----I have not ever received my TurboTax Debit Card, even tho TUrbo Tax advised me HOW TO RELOAD the card.  Isn't there some easier way to determine WHEN you sent it, and HOW you sent it to our address?
    This is a user to user forum and no one will have any information on your card.  you can contact turbotax at turbotax.com, scrolling down on the right to choose Call Us
    • I HATE TURBOTAX - they have horrible customer service. I too never received my card and I called them several times to see what was going on and was on hold for a rep for about 53 minutes (not even exaggerating) I finally speak with someone and they "ACCIDENTLY" hang up on me. Finally, spoke to a Supervisor and am having to take off a half day of work to get my card by FedEx AND they will charge you $19.95 to have it expedited or $4.95 for a replacement card sent regular mail which takes another 7-10 business days...I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!!