in box 17,18,19 of my w2 I have 2 numbers how do i enter them?

box 16 of my w2 shows my wages tips and ect underneath that number it says school and a number box 17 , 18, 19 have two numbers in them how do i enter this when i enter the 2nd line in the second box on turbotax do i need to enter my wages again also and the state id number or just add boxes 17, 18,19, and enter as the total in one line?
    I have the same sort of issue.  I have two figures for my box 18 & 19 and two Locality Names (although they are similar), one for each line. Now I was laid off of work in late August, 2010 and was awarded a severance pay for my time with the company.  My first dollar figure in Box 18 matches my Box 1, Wages, Tips Box, so that's gotta be my total salary earned.  My second dollar figure in Box 18, from what I can figure, is how much I gained through the severance pay.  I don't know why the Locality names are different so if anyone has reasoning for that, that would be cool.
      It may be a local school tax you can enter in the local section after the state section of the turbo tax W-2 entry.

If so the base earned income field should be the same as for the state.

If it is still confusing ask your employer.