Florida state tax return

Why does Turbo Tax want to charge me money for inputting federal information into state when Florida does not have a state tax, before I can E-File?
No, I do not have any of the qualifiers for intangible taxes.
    I am having the same problem, so the program must still have the same default. Turbo Tax has charged me for a FL state return, even though there is no return. Getting a refund on this is proving difficult at best. If I can't get through to a person or customer service rep on this problem by the end of this week, I'll be contacting the appropriate agency who can check into this.
      • Most people do not have a Florida business or farm.  Super user mentioned rental property, does that apply?
      Yes, it applies to *tangible personal property* used in conjunction with rental real estate.