how long does it take for my direct deposit from the IRS take to post to my card, the IRS website is saying it has already been deposited?

Same here turbo taxes bank got mine but still nothing on my card been there since 24 have u checked tt bank
    • Yea, IRS, still showing it was deposited on the 25th, and Turbotax still saying have not received.....WTH, we all need our money, I definately don't play around when it comes to my money!!!!
    • same here, jus check with irs, and sbbt, saying the ssame thing man wth.....my dogs are hungry shit!!!
    • I know exactly how you feel, they sure take their time when it comes to them oweing us money, but when we owe them heck they charge late fees if ur late, what if we could do that, we'd all own the IRS!!! OR TT, whoever it is that's dragging their feet!!!  I just want a solid answer from TT or the IRS whoever is causing the delay??
    • BANKS UPDATE AT DIFFERENT TIMES. SOME BANKS RELEASE FUNDS AT MIDNIGHT WHILE OTHER BANKS LIKE MINE DID NOT SHOW P UNTIL 6 30 am while the bank rep told me by 8 am so keep checking my funds were released by SBBT bank in 1/24. good luck
    • Thanks, just got mine, I was tripping ovr nothing.....lol!!!