Form 8379 Injured Spouse

I E filed my Taxes through turbo tax and today I got my refund and money was taken for my husbands debt. I went back on turbo tax and filled out Form 8379 will I be able to E-file or do I need to mail?

This is from the 8379 instructions pdf I got from the IRS website. 

Time Needed To Process 

Form 8379

Generally, if you file Form 8379 with a joint 

return on paper, the time needed to process 

it is about 14 weeks (11 weeks if filed 

electronically). If you file Form 8379 by itself 

after a joint return has been processed, the 

time needed is about 8 weeks.

Since you have already efiled your tax return, you must mail the form 8379.
        That is incorrect. The irs website clearly states that you can submit the Form 8379 electronically if you have already filed your taxes.
          To StaceyS1: Please tell us where in the IRS website it says the 8379 can be filed electronically. The instructions for 8379 describe 4 different situations for filing 8379 and all 4 require the form to be mailed. Here is a link to the instructions: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8379.pdf