CAN I E-FILE MY FEDERAL FORM WITH TURBO TAX AND THEN DO MY STATE TAX MYSELF?

AFTER I FILL OUT THE STATE RETURN I AM ABLE TO DELETE IT. IT THEN GOES BACK AGAIN TO THE BEGINING OF A STATE RETURN.
I WANT TO DO MY STATE RETURN MYSELF, AND ONLY FILE MY FERERAL RETURN WITH TURBO TAX E-FILE.
CAN I?
    You can delete the State return and do your State return yourself.  After you delete the return it will take you back to the Status of Your State Return screen, once you get back to that screen just click on the Print & File tab, File a Return to go through the interview to file your Federal return.  

For online to delete a State return (as long as you have not paid yet):
    - State Taxes tab
    - Click on Your State Returns (top of screen)
    - On the “Status of Your State Return” screen in the Action column, click Delete next to the State you want to remove, click Yes
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/kb/state-taxes/state-issues/1940.html
    • If I want to talk to a live person within turbo tax customer service team, you guys take a person  through  so much just to get a answer.. JUST GIVE THE (removed profanity) PHONE NUMBER. You can not make me efile my stae with you.!!!!
    fixed0:  This is a user to user forum and we don't work for TurboTax, if you don't want the state return you can delete it.  For online to delete a State return (as long as you have not paid yet):
    - State Taxes tab
    • there must be a way to delete the state information and just file the federal . your cost for state is too much expecially when it can be done for free through the state.  What is the proceedure????
    I don't work for TurboTax so I have no control over the cost of their state return, you can delete your State return

- State Taxes tab