Statutory Employee receive W2 and 1099

I am an insurance agent who is a statutory employee. I receive a W2 for all comissions earned and a 1099 for partial reimbursement for expenses and training grant. What is the best way to handle this? In reading up on this it seems some say to file two schedule c's but many of the other agents I talk to who have their taxes done file only one schedule c. I assume it is best to link the W2 to the schedule c since the income is higher but want do you link the 1099 to then?
    If you are an statutory employee need to move them to a Schedule C.  TT does this for you if you if you input the W-2 income correctly as no withholding taken and the will then link this statutory income to Schedule C.  I also have 1099 income and create a different schedule C for this income.  I believe this to be right.
      When you enter your W-2, you check the box saying yu are a statutory employee, which creates a Schedule C.  You can add the 1099 and the expenses to that Schedule C
        The 1099 income is linked to Sch. C.  W-2 income is considered employee income and is not linked to a Sch. C.
        • I am in the exact same situation as you.  It does not seem like anyone is addressing our issue?