If I do more than one return using Turbo Tax can the others see my info?

I would like to share my TT program with a friend. When the friend does his return on his computer will he have access to my personal info and be able to see my return?
    If you are thinking of handing your CD over to the friend and having him install the program on his computer, I'm not sure if that will work, as you've already registered it.  Understand, I don't know that it *won't* work on his computer, I just wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

If the program does install on his computer then he shouldn't be able to see your tax return.  Each tax return is stored on the computer under a separate file and your return is on your hard drive on your computer.

If the program doesn't install on his computer and he wants to fill out his return on your computer you can always password protect your tax return and he can do the same with his tax return.  That way neither of you can see the other's return.

Tom Young
    • Updated: 11/14/2011
      Article ID: GEN12968

The TurboTax End User License Agreement (EULA) for the Basic, Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business CD/Download versions allows you to install TurboTax on all computers owned by you. You may use your TurboTax software to prepare tax returns for you and your immediate family.

In accordance with IRS guidelines, TurboTax allows you to prepare and electronically file up to five federal and related state tax returns. Additional returns must be filed on paper.