ive already filed my taxes and recieved my refund. i found out later that i could claim my girlfriend cause i took care of her.. can i redo my taxes if so how do i refile

i was with my girlfriend since late august and i was working full time. would i get more refund back if i refiled cause i didnt know i could claim her? can i refile online without a form?
    You can only claim her if she lived with you all 365 days and had under 3,700 of income.  But you said late August, so you can not claim her.