This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.

my direct deposit refund was not deposited when they said it would be

i recieved an email stating that my direct deposit would be deposited on feb 2 it was not there and still is not there
IRS only make direct deposit on Fridays.
  • I just received an email from Turbo Tax stating due to an error THEY made, that my refund would not be direct deposited as planned by the IRS, but that the IRS would mail me a check a week after it was to be direct deposited.

Definitely helps me make my decision on using Turbo Tax next year. I would be insane, as would most people, to use them ever agaon. Just totally ridiculous. And no one from TT ever answers questions timely or properly.

I should have used  H&R Block as I used to file my son's taxes. I filed his on a Monday and he had his refund that same Friday. Too bad I had already started my return. I'm kicking myself now.
  • Received the same email as CCM1! This is really ridiculous! how can a company as huge as Intuit keep making such childish mistakes!? Yeah yeah, I know someone probably will say, well they are human. True, but it gets really really ridiculous when stuff like this keeps repeating itself! I guess this is the last straw for me. No more Intuit products for me!
  • I am sooooooo pissed off at turbo tax!!!!!! I did not receive my refund an I got the same message about an error...I would never use turbo tax again!!!!!!!!
  • turbo tax is with the bs sbbt is with the bs irs sent my money 1/28/11 today 2/5/11 still dont got my money they keep say wait two days i am going to tell the bbb and everyone should do the same
  • at least you got an email. mine says it was deposited on the 4th but I have received no money yet. bank info is all right. no email about getting a check instead. at least you guys know your getting a check. i dont even know where my money is and the live irs people keep sending me to the wheres my refund crap.
  • I agree...this is enough!! Not using Intuit ANYMORE!
  • THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!! I FILED MY TAXES ONLINE WITH TT AND I WANTED IT DIRECT DEPOSITED TO MY BANK..WELL IT TURNS OUT THESE MOTHER F"IN PEOPLE DIDN'T SEND MY MONEY TO MY BANK AND I STILL GOT CHARGED FOR FOR THE E-FILE FEE, AND AN EXTRA $10.00 FOR REPROCESSING!! I WILL NEVER USE TURBO TAX AGAIN! AND I WILL BE SURE TO LET ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW WHAT A SCAM THIS COMPANY REALLY IS!!
  • How do you go back and check the banking account number you used when u selected direct deposit
  • You should be able to look at the PDF file of your taxes if you saved it. It will be on there.

Quick update on my situation. The IRS did deposit my refund last friday, but guess what, into a closed account so the bank rejected it. Even though all the bank info I have, my bank has, and the irs read back to me, they still somehow deposited into a different account number. So now I gotta wait and see what they will do about it. It's amazing that we just have to be ok with this kind of stuff. The IRS wouldnt wait 2 weeks for money why should we have too.
  • I never received an email either about the dd issue. H&R Block will be getting my business next year. Because of tt, my special needs son can't get his prescription filled.
  • Turbo Tax told my friend they deposited your refund on 2/15/11 and here it is 2/21/11 and nothing.
    This is a bunch of bs...and there is nothing we can do about it.

Has anyone who posted on this ever received their refund?  We have gotten no emails or nothing.

My particular refund was affected by the 2/14/11 date so it said it was accepted and I should have my funds by 2/25/11, i'm scared to look to even see because I know they probably messed up on mine as well.
  • i sent my taxe return to be direct deposited into my savings account which i thought was still open but the bank just informed me that they closed my account now i have no idea where my return is and i have no clue how to change the direct deposit to my checking. if any body knows how i can do this please let me know!!!!