Code "DD" on my W-2 (with associated $$$), but no code "DD" on the pull down?

In box 12a of my W-2 I have code "DD" and an associated dollar amount and in box 12b of my W-2 I have a code "E" with an associated dollar amount.

I can find the code "E" on the pull down menu but I can't locate a code "DD"?
    either
    1) you are using TTX 2010 to attempt to put in your 2011 taxes....can't do that, no code DD in TTX 2010.

2)  LOOK WAAAYY dowmn at the bottom of the list...the double lettters are after ",Z"
    • I am definitely using Turbo Tax 2011

and

I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the list and there is no listing after "CC"?
    • That's strange, TurboTax 2011 has a code AA, BB, DD & EE - there is no code CC in 2011 in my copy
    • Just checked the IRS w-2 instructions for 2011, there is no box 12 code CC for 2011, code CC was used in 2010 and code DD in 2011.
    • If you have both programs installed, double check and make sure you are using the 2011 program and didn't get your 2010 shortcut on your computer.  Also try updating your program, go to Online - Check for Updates.

DD It's there. Click on the drop down box where it says Select code from list. Then you have to scroll down the list. DD is the next to the last code.
    • For windows users....the very top left in the grey margin has "Turbo Tax Deluxe 2011" on mine....and "...2010" for last year's software.

I suspect that if it IS ...2011 on your software window, a software update is appropriate...
    • I had a similar problem with the online software. Hence it couldn't be the old 2010 version. The problem turned out to be my browser. Google Chrome does display CC and not DD. Windows explorer worked fine, it displays DD and not CC. Weird.