Where is my turbo tax card?

IRS.gov says my refund will be deposited today, the 28th, but I haven't received my tt card yet? Why haven't I gotten my card in the mail or a email saying its on the way? I found last years turbo tax card, is it to late to have it deposited to that card?

Answer

2 people found this helpful

last year i got my card withen like 4 days and had to wait and wait for like another 2 weeks before i got my return....this year my refunds have been deposited onto my tt card but just my luck day 8 and no card yet....really dont want to have to call them and report a lost card cause then ill be stuck waiting another week so i hope that come tuesday ill have it....make sure this year not to lose my card so i can use it next year and just have funds dd on to this years card
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community