Where is my turbo tax card?

IRS.gov says my refund will be deposited today, the 28th, but I haven't received my tt card yet? Why haven't I gotten my card in the mail or a email saying its on the way? I found last years turbo tax card, is it to late to have it deposited to that card?
    last year i got my card withen like 4 days and had to wait and wait for like another 2 weeks before i got my return....this year my refunds have been deposited onto my tt card but just my luck day 8 and no card yet....really dont want to have to call them and report a lost card cause then ill be stuck waiting another week so i hope that come tuesday ill have it....make sure this year not to lose my card so i can use it next year and just have funds dd on to this years card
    • I know right I filed my taxes on the 27th and here it is the 8th of febuary and still no card my funds where deposited to my account on the 4th when they told me it wouldn't be there till the 11th so now I'm waiting and waiting this is the 2nd time this has happened hopefully I pray in jesus name that my card gets here tommarow I have lot rent thats due...
    • Okay what most people don't realize is yes they say 7 to 10 days but they are bussness days saturday and sunday do not count thats what is confusing everyone if you don't receive your card by the 10th bussness day then you should call and report your card never received but you have to wait 7 to 10 bussness days for your card to arrive.
    • I WILL NOT BE USING TURBO TAX NEXT YEAR!!!!! TRUST BANK? WHAT A JOKE THEY SENT MY CARD TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. HOW DID THE I.R.S. GET THE RIGHT ADDRESS AND THEY GOT THE WRONG ONE? THEN THEY TELL ME I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA TO HAVE MY CARD SENT SOONER. BULLSHIT! PEOPLE GO TO THE I.R.S WEBSITE.... IT'S FREE AND TRUSTWORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAMMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS!
    • This is crazy!!!!!!! It has been 12 business days and I still jave not got my card so I call and they tell me that a large number of cards were issued in my name so they locked my accout! First of all, how the hell is that, and secondly, Where the hell is my money then!!!!! I will never use turbo tax again!!! They jus find a way to play with my emotions and money! lol
    • The turbo tax, i been waiting for my card, it had been ten days, i been trying to call but they but me on hold, no one on the other end, my funds want in my card on february 7 and 8, the card i do'nt have yet... i been with turbo tax f or year, next year i am going to try H and R Block... Where is my card...
    • irs says my refund was deposit to my account on the 1st of feburay i have not yet recieved my card i have been calling turbotax for 3 days and they still wont let me talk to any one i have my card from last year i ask can they transfer my funds to my card from last year they tell me no cuz they are two different cards i dnt get it its still my accont and my ss# they wont get my business next year
    • OK whats up turbotaxcard? Call customer service and wait eight different times for at least and hour to music that will drive you to upset. First time, I call get told my card is mailed to somewhere- ville in california. I live in Idaho. Next couple of times I call they ask for  A fax of all my personal information ID social security card and a bill with my address to verify my identity ok, and the last four digits of the card I do not have. they have the number so why ask understandable I guess in their minds. Then I call back once again and ask for a manger oh my the call center guy barely speaks English has access to all my information and says they cant send my card which is now two months later almost March and My taxes came in the begining of February still no card and the fax is just no clear enough I even sernt a color copy. Oh yeah by the way there is no manager accoding to the guy who just wants to put me on hold for another hour. Terrible way to retain a paying customer, and really unethica.My mom said she would hire a lawyer for me and get the interest and I can sue for the stress. And this is only part of the story,I do not want to scare you with the rest. Turbo tax card, do you not realize people really can sue you for this:!!!
    • i got accepted o n march the 13 and i have not recieved my turbo tax card
    You should typically receive your TurboTax Refund Card within 7-10 days from the day you sign up for the card. If you do not receive the card after 10 days, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-963-1620.

Can I put my refund on my existing TurboTax Refund Card or other prepaid debit card?

Yes. Select Direct Deposit when you are given your refund choices and then enter the bank name, routing number, and account number for your card.

You can get this information by logging in at www.myturbotaxcard.com or by calling Customer Service at 1-866-963-1620.
    • Yeah, The same bullshit happened to me too probably alot of other people got the same message   i didn't  receive my card either hopefully it will come tomorrow,, the trust company bank my ass..  Bank must be really slow in Customer Satisfaction Maybe i should go to HR block next time damn turbotax
    • Same situation.  I will not be using Turbo Tax next year.