my return was accepted but irs still does not have any info

I electronically filed return but irs still has no info says wait a week but Turbo tax claims 7 day refund
    I know. I filed on 1/31 and I have a dd of 2/8 then 2/14. on the wmr it shows me having nothing.
    • Mine is the same way.
    • Yeah filed on Feb 1st  turbo tax says 7 days and WMR has no data but the IRS 800 line says Feb 15th for deposit?  Who do you believe :(
    • my dd date WAS today, 2/7. i checked sbbt and my bank. not a penny. and wmr now reads "within 6 weeks." time to give them a call i guess.
    • I too have no idea when I will get my return.  I filed also on 1/31.. IRS has no record of my return.  Looks like I will be waiting also.
    • yeah I don't get it...I haven't received a confirmation on anything Fed or state about acceptance. I was told I would get a  confirmation within 48 hours and still nothing. I called for "live assistance," lol but it's all recorded. No live person there. The message I got was they have no record of e-file for me at all. I paid a state fee of 29.00 to e-file and I got nothin'. I'm worried.
    • I love this community, NOT, we are supposed to get answers but all we are getting is more of the same, no answers.
    • We filed on 1/31 and received confirmation that the IRS accepted our return the same day. We have been charged the $29.95 for efiling, but the IRS "where's my refund" information has nothing for us. Now when I visit Turbo Tax it says that our return has been filed, but our refund is $0 and it wasn't $0 when we filed. It was much more than that. I'm worried too. Someone from TT needs to answer these questions soon, or there will be an onslaught of angry phone calls I'm sure.
    • they aren't answering calls or accepting chats. I just tried, this is starting to become BS. I think I am going back to h&r block, never had any problems with them
    • This is my first and last time. I am very tired. I emailed the sbbt and they got smart with me and told me to contact the its. All I asked them was the date 2/15 they said I would receive my taxes the date. I appreciate this community because I have learned alot from everyone but the tt professionals!!!