direct deposit.

i have done everything where do i go and do direct deposit???
    Hi there!

Switching from check refund to direct deposit:

If you are getting a refund, you can switch to direct deposit as long as you haven't already mailed your return or successfully e-filed it.

1. Select the Print & File tab, then select File a Return.
       2. Follow the on-screen instructions
       3. In the How Do You Want Your Federal Refund? screen, select the option for Direct Deposit to my bank account.
       4. Enter the information for the bank account that you want your refund deposited to, then select Continue.

Hope this was helpful!

TurboTax Liz
    • Did you get the answer for this.... I am not able to find the "How Do You Want Your Federal Refund" screen.. Am I missing something
    • Yes, that's not available on mine either.
    • I have select efile but my banking information is wrong how do I change it..
    go to sbtpg.com
    • I can not find it either.. and they seem not to have replied to this response!!!
    • yes I woiuld like direct deposit
    • it is asking me for a account number and i want my check mailed to me.
    • I've gone through all of the suggestions.......it does not give me a 'How do I want my refund"...HELP!