I have statutory W2 and non employee compensation 1099s all relating to same business. It won't let me link them all to same Schedule C.

This is my first year, filing without an accountant.  In the past, the accountant has always put all the income on one Schedule C, the statutory W2 and the non employee comp of the 1099.  My thought is that I either have to create 2 Schedule C's and pro rate my expenses, which would be almost impossible other than straight based on percentage of income.  Or I can link my statutory W2 to my schedule C with my expenses and leave my 1099 comp as other income or a new schedule c with no expenses.  As total income, the W2 comprises 90% and the 1099s only 10%   Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks
    You should file two Schedule C's. One for the statutory employee W-2, and the other for the 1099-MISC. You need to do this in order to calculate self-employment tax on the 1099-MISC. You would need to figure out a method to pro-rate expenses between the schedule C's that best reflects economic reality.

If you have need of more in-depth help feel free to contact our free tax advice service via chat or email at: http://turbotax.intuit.com/best-tax-software/why-choose-turbotax/free-tax-advice.jsp