can I deduct mechanic tools

i buy tools from my supplier i pay him in weekly payments how can i enter this in to my deductions
i know the total i have payed this year was 2756.15
    Assuming you are an employee and not self employed:
    You are allowed to deduct your  expenses, subtracting what you were reimbursed (do not subtract your reimbursement if it was included on your W-2 as income). TurboTax completes form  2106, which  then carries to Misc itemized deductions on Schedule A. The problem with this is that you only get to deduct that portion of  your misc deductions that exceed 2% of your AGI. and then only if your total  itemized deductions exceed the standard deduction.

Enter in TurboTax at "Deductions & Credits / Misc deductions / Job expenses”
    • i am an employe tools that are used in my trade are accepted as deductions my question is not if i am allowed because i am allowed to claim these tools. The question is how do i enter the information into the turbo tax software
    Federal Taxes Tab
    Deductions & Credits
     continue past  IRA advertisement
    Explore on my own (this screen may not be there and it may go right to the next listing)
    -Scroll down to:

-- Misc deductions /
    ---Job expenses”