TurboTax phone number

I just would like to call someone please turbotaxs' phone number?
    (number deleted)
    • I went to the tt home page. NO phone number was given. Following the prompts still gave me NO phone number, just more prompts. I will check at Best Buy and see if they have a phone number since they sell TT.
      Keep posted.
    You can contact Customer Service here…..
    https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp

By going though the screens you will get a phone number for your particular situation.  We don't post actual phone numbers because they are different for each type of question.

If you are having problems contacting customer service see this
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Recommendations/Trying-to-Contact-Us-or-Reach-the-TurboTax-Support-Telephone-Number-/GEN12151.html
      (numer removed) but then you have to put an incident number in.
        There are several numbers, depending upon your question. Go to the TT homepage, click on Call and follow the prompts.
        • I STILL am getting no workable answers.  I went to TT homepage and found NO call instructions.  Why are there SO MANY people who cannot get a number?