where do i report income from form 1099-k

does not require  to report for 2011,  no location  on turbo tax, so where does it go ??
    I have No idea what version of TurboTax you are using and if it's the Desktop or Online.

Try the following:
    - Click on the Federal Taxes tab
    - Click on Wages & Income
    - Click on Explore on My Own if it's showing, it is on my online TT Deluxe
    - Go down that Screen/Page to (Business Income and Expenses)
    - Under the above look for (Schedule K, Q) Click on Start or Update
    - Next Screen (Schedules K-1, or Q) Click (Yes)
    - Next Screen (Tell Us About Your Schedule K-1)
    - Locate the type of K-1 you have, there will be 3 listed
    - Click on Start or Update
    Continue through the interview answering the questions and entering your information.

Hope this helps.
    • WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE 3 K SELECTION'S (LISTED) ONLY A FORM 1099-K.... P/S I AM USING  THE CD VERSION OF TURBO TAX
    Okay, that's a new form this year.

Form 1099-K is a new form for 2011 that is used for reporting the income that
    you received by credit card, debit card, or electronic payment (e.g., ePay,
    PayPal, etc.).

For 2011 the IRS will not require you to report these payments separately.
    TurboTax will not give you a separate field for the amounts reported on your
    1099-K(s), so be sure that you visit the other income topics to report any
    income that you received via credit cards, debit cards, or electronic payments
    in 2011.

Important Note:
    For 2012 you will need to report these types of payments separately from your
    other income. Make sure to track these payments and keep accurate records
    for when you file your 2012 tax returns.

- Click on the Federal Taxes tab
    - Click on Wages & Income
    - Click on Explore on My Own if it's showing
    - Scroll down to Other Common Income
    Under the above is (Income from Form 1099-K) Click on Start
    Now what I am finding is when you Click on Yes then Continue TurboTax takes you back to Wages & Income.  My impression is that you want to make sure you visit all the different Wages & Income.  That's certainly not the answer I wanted to give you.
    • Are there any Instructions on that 1099-K form you received regarding reporting the Income?
      Here's what I'm finding.
      Under Wages & Income
      Then (Business Items) Click on (Visit All)
      As you go through that area you'll come to an area while reporting your business income etc. a Page (Screen) where you'll see (Income was received for this business that was reported on Form 1099-K)
      There's a Check button next to (Income was received for this business that was reported on Form 1099-K) Check that button.
      There will be more instructions as you go through, continue on through the interview.